Monday, November 07, 2005

quickly

Today I:

Was on the radio with Est and Frankie. Managed not to swear or say anything particularly stupid, had a nice moment where I described my first Krispy Kreme doughnut as being "rather sexual" and then proceeded to spill Diet Coke on myself.

Went for a pub breakfast. Yes, you read that correctly.

Watched Desperate Housewives for SEVEN HOURS. I am so hooked. So utterly and completely hooked. I shouldn't love TV this much, but I do.

Didn't win at the pub quiz, but had a laugh playing "he's butters," "no, he's not" tennis with Est and got served by the lovely J-Fo. (It's ok if none of that made sense).

Was intending to cut my hair off, but didn't get round to it because of all the Housewifery and pasta. I will do at some point in the next few days, I want it short again and I think the satisfaction of the first chop should be all mine. Expect photos before, during, after and after I've been to Toni and Guy to sort it out. If I can afford it. Which I can't. So expect me looking like a mess next time you see me.

Tomorrow I:

Am going to see Ro in Exeter for a few days, so I won't be blogging. Will probably get all angsty about the fact that I loved Exeter uni almost as much as Royal Holloway, but couldn't accept their offer. It's a good thing really, I didn't get the A in Drama that they wanted anyway but still, if there's an excuse for angst...

Am handing back a three week overdue library book (hence not being able to afford a haircut).

Will apply for an overdraft (see above).

Will be a much happier bunny than I am today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home